Game Update – What Has Changed?
The game has been improved in terms of graphics and gameplay. The players will be able to build new buildings and cities, and they will also be able to conquer the world.
The new features:
There is a new feature called "Multiplayer" where you can play against players from all over the world. You can create your own game and invite the players from your friends list. This feature works well, in my opinion.
- New maps
There are new maps not only for the multiplayer mode but also for the single-player mode.
- New units
New units have been added. The new units are:
- Stealth bomber (which is invisible until the first turn).
- Bunker: It costs only 1 support point and it can be placed on any territory.
- Recon unit: This unit can move only 1 territory per turn but it has a big range.
- New terrains
There are new terrains called "radar" and "infantry".
- New support cards
There are new support cards which are:
- Dark Matter: It cannot be destroyed by nukes.
- Iron Curtain: The first player to use this support card must choose a country. The next player cannot attack the chosen country with his units.
- Sea Ambush: The support card can be used only in the seas. It makes that any unit passing through the sea territory will be attacked by submarines.